10 September 2011

RWC Fever

Fonts used in recent videos are Lightman & Made In China.

Good afternoon guys! Well, what a week it has been. The build up for the World Cup has been incredible & what an amazing opening match last night. Although my home country (Tonga) couldn't withhold the All Black's, I'm still proud of the boys uplift performance in the second half. Good luck to all countries competing in this years Rugby World Cup - I'm sure this year is going to be a big year for the South Pacific teams!

2011 Tongan 'Ikale Tahi Squad

Let's get into the music shall we? More undercover R&B? I think so - here's another R&B package. Enjoy folks!

Audio Push ft. Mishon - Radio
TC - Best
Brandon Santell - Taken Away
Khalil - Ice Cream
___________________
Continuation

Peter Rose - I'm A Dreamer
Nesh - Priceless Girl
Corey Chorus - Read My Lips
Joey Lawrence - For You
Brandon Santell - Taken Away
Travis Garland - Nightmare
Jeremy Greene - Just A Phase
JP Castillo - Learn To Let Go

Support all UNDERCOVER R&B ARTISTS!

No comments: