22 September 2011

Ahoy

Not a problem MADEINKNKY that's what I'm here for =)

Good evening guys! Terribly sorry for not updating as often as I'd like to. I've been stuck into the books, as the year is closing in to an end & exams are not too far away but I won't let you guys down. I do have another load of underground R&B for you all to enjoy. Enough of rambling on, let's get stuck into the hot tracks shall we? Turn your speakers/headphones up yo!

Jib - Not Waitin' 4 Ur Luv (I Don't Care)
Eric Benet - Real Love (Smooth!)
Claude Kelly - 10 Feet Tall
Flo Rida & J Randell - Na Na Na
Manny Delvalle - Like Yesterday
Adonis - Nearest Exit
Bei Maejor - Till We Get It Right
Atozzio - I Quit
Claude - Nobody
Dave - So Empty
Unknown - Dumb
Faydee - Mistakes
Unknown - It's Ok
Wejeileh - In Love Again
Vic De Leon - All I Need

Support all UNDERGROUND R&B ARTISTS!

No comments: